Receiving five lovely, awesome awards previously, I always used to wonder how would it feel on having been nominated for the Liebster Award. From the extensive searches that I conducted as my attempts to learn about this award, I realized that the Liebster Award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. In the digital world of the internet, especially WordPress, this seems like a nice, humble gesture in my opinion!
In regard to this, I would thank Karthik Pillai for honoring me with such a surprisingly stunning award. Being an exceptionally talented photographer, he flairs his thoughts with his enticing write-ups ; I absolutely admire his blog and request you to follow him to get updates on some of the best posts! Thanks, yet again Karthik. I really appreciate being nominated for this one!
As part of the rules for accepting the award, I’ll first start-off with acquainting you with some of my favorite blogs on WordPress, also the one’s that I wish to nominate further for the Liebster Award – the one’s I diligently follow and keep a track of. First favorite (after theclandestinespirit !) has to be Chai & Buiscuits – an amazing blog with enticing write-ups by an exceptionally talented author – Josh! It’s always a pleasure to take out time and read-through his posts specially short stories. Although his is an award-free blog, but this is an appreciation he absolutely deserves!
Next would be the Writer’s Blog, again a blog worth appreciating for its intriguing stories and sharp writing style. Also, Sudhir Chauhan’s TRAVEL STORIES FROM INDIA is an alluring blog covering some of the best photographs of nature and places one must visit when planning for a journey. When it comes to good reads I recommend every blogger to visit Journalist Geo Cultures, IDLE MUSER, O Shaggy Re and Universe Unexplored – these blogs are one of the best to guarantee you some wonderful, fascinating posts that are truly meaningful!
All the best to each one of you, as well as others who glorify my presence by including me in their circle of blogosphere.
Coming to the other part of the rule, I shall now share with you ten random facts about me:
- Since high-school, I’ve always had a strong and steady inclination towards writing.
- I love reading novels ; favorite genre being, fiction (realistic fiction, gothic and thriller, to be precise).
- Creativity in any form clips my attention spontaneously, which is why, I absolutely love doodling and craft-works.
- Professionally, I flare from the Digital Marketing grounding.
- I am an eminently introvert person – which seems the extreme opposite through my writings.
- Ardently, I am a true dog-lover.
- Also, I’m an insomniac, my friends often label me as an owl. (Oh, just FYI, I love owls too 😀 – Hedwig has my heart! ❤ )
- Sometimes, just sometimes, I sense that I undergo an over-thinking/anxiety disorder.
- I’m an underdog when it comes to cooking.
- I love saving memories in the form of pictures, and am an ardent believer of the fact that happiness is best found in the wee moments and gestures of life – that are usually overlooked by many.
Having concluded my set of rules, I now request other bloggers to follow the same decree, that is, if they wish to accept the award – which if they do, they need to write a post acknowledging the award and describing blogs that come under their category of favorites, along with ten random facts about themselves that they wish to reveal.
On that note, Stay Strong and Happy Blogging! 🙂