Yet another award, yet another happy moment, yet another thank you – this time to Writer’s Blog! Thanks Puneet for nominating me for “The Sunshine Blogger Award”, I’m grateful for having been nominated for such a shining, inspirational award. I hope I continue to gleam up to your expectations in future too. 🙂
As acceptance and part of the award rules, I’ll happily answer your questions Writer’s Blog.
1. Are you an emotional person?
Emotional – Yes, Fool – No! 😉 😀
2. What’s your interpretation of being in love?
Being in love despite the flaws, and being loved back equally for the same, is the greatest necessity for any person.
3. Do you believe in love?
Who doesn’t? I do too!
4. Do you like reading novels? If yes, then of what genre?
Like is a vague term, I love reading novels ; favorite genre being, fiction (realistic fiction, gothic and thriller, to be precise).
5. Which one of the following is better – Facebook or WordPress?
Certainly WordPress! Its more engrossing and worthwhile.
6. Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert person?
I am an eminently introvert person – which seems the extreme opposite through my writings.
7. Given a chance of going away in the dark sky to explore the universe or going deep down inside the ocean, what would you choose?
I guess I’ll choose to go away in the dark sky like a fiery vulture to explore the universe.
8. What’s your take on inter caste marriages? Acceptable or Not?
There’s no credible notch to not accept inter-caste marriage in today’s society. Every man and women have equivalent power in choosing their life-partners.
9. What inspires or pushes you to write?
My figments of imagination that ooze to discover a vent.
10. Bonus question – What do you think of my writing style and posts?
You’ve got an impressive writing style which ‘shines’ in all your posts Writer’s Blog. Keep posting and happy blogging! 🙂
Having completed my set of rules for receiving the award, I will now pass this honor to my fellow bloggers who deserve “The Sunshine Blogger Award” :
For all those being nominated for the award, if you choose to accept it (which I hope you will) then please write a post to share the award, answering the following set of questions and nominating any number of bloggers you feel deserve the award.
- What was your inspiration to start your own blog?
- What is the story behind your blog’s title ?
- What is your hobby other than blogging?
- What is your perspective about social-media?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Stay connected and Keep blogging! 🙂