Thanks, yet again Universe Unexplored for awarding me with the “Versatile Blogger Award”. To be honest, I was a bit panicky on how the blog would light out with it’s various categories and content. But, I’m glad that the blog is receiving such a great response from so many versatile and skillful bloggers (One of them being you! 🙂 ). Thanks again, for acknowledging my blog and finding me worthy for the award.
As per the rules of accepting the award, I hereby have to share with my fellow bloggers seven random facts about me. So, there you go :
- Since high-school, I’ve always had a strong and steady inclination towards writing.
- I love reading novels ; favorite genre being, fiction (realistic fiction, gothic and thriller, to be precise).
- Creativity in any form clips my attention spontaneously, which is why, I absolutely love doodling and craft-works.
- Professionally, I flare from the Digital Marketing grounding.
- I am an eminently introvert person – which seems the extreme opposite through my writings.
- Ardently, I am a true dog-lover.
- Also, I’m an insomniac, my friends often label me as an owl. (Oh, just FYI, I love owls too 😀 – Hedwig has my heart! ❤ )
Having said that, I now further nominate ten talented bloggers for their strikingly fascinating posts and sleek blogs for the “Versatile Blogger Award” :
- Scribbled Writings (For putting up a visually appealing blog with the finest write-ups)
- KIRANMAG (For covering the finest of emotions with such prolific language)
- The Life Castle (For being inspirational and stimulating)
- DISHDESSERT (Thanks for all the lovely delectable recipes)
- SOPHROSYNE (For entwining smooth, responsive themes with creative words)
- Untraveled Routes (For tempting bloggers to travel to bewitching places with your captivating photographs)
- The Avid Dreamer (For sharing lovely inspirational anecdotes)
- INCREDIBLE PIE (For covering almost every facet with such great compilations)
- SAKSHIBHOJANE12000 (For spreading positivity with your words)
- The Daily Stroll (For quoting just the correct vocables to deliver apt verses)
Hoping the best for every blogger, I request the one’s being nominated for the award to follow the cited rules, that is, if they choose to accept the award (which I hope they will, as they truly deserve it!) :
- Write a post to share the award on your blog.
- Share with your fellow-bloggers seven random facts about yourself.
- Tag 10 bloggers you want to acknowledge with the similar award.
On that note, I wish every blogger all the very best in their blogging journey. Stay connected and happy blogging! 🙂