Okay, this came as a complete surprise to me!
It always feels good to get noticed and gather praises for the work that you do, and the best way to get known is by receiving accolades from your fellow-bloggers. Thank you so much Universe Unexplored for honoring, rather recognizing and acknowledging my blog with such an encouraging award!
To unfurl the journey (which I recently commenced), it hasn’t even been one month since I marked my presence on WordPress and to receive such immense love and response from all the lovely bloggers who visit and read-through my posts is not only comforting but also energizing for a blogger like me. The ‘blogging world’, as I must quote it, has a charm of its own ; it keeps you active and engrossed with so much to discover. I’m glad I seized this opportunity to be a part of this wondrous world with such talented people encircling me -can’t rebuff that WordPress is brimming with talent! I won’t lie, but in this short span of time, I encountered bloggers who were so welcoming and proficient that sometimes they made me wonder if I can ever earn a chance to stand and get counted as one among them. Well, I wish I do!
Fulfilling my urge of always having my own blog, I unveiled my blog with ample brainstorming and efforts – learning things little by little – on my own (WordPress ain’t that easy to understand huh!?). To exhibit my capabilities, I decided to give the blog certain categories which I thought might appeal to my audience. Without denying, I received a startling opening, which I hope continues further in my blogging journey. Being an adept blend of an avid reader, writer plus a digital-savvy personage , I will always strive to deliver to the best of my ability ; to keep my readers chirpy and contented.
My advice to all bloggers would be “to believe in their thoughts and musings – because it is from there, that you will gain all your creativity from. Only winning applauses would hinder your growth, its criticism that will nurture you into a better mortal by making you realize which facet to possess and which one to omit. Never let others bring you down, write what you feel – its your blog, you own it! Be amiable and keep blogging – make acquaintances with people you might never get a chance to meet face-to-face in real life, who knows one day life might as well make you confront them? Either ways – be humble, spread love and positivity (the world needs it in abundance!).”
Coming back to the rules of the award, I hereby nominate 15 indisputably beautiful blogs with a one-liner each for their respective brilliant bloggers for ‘The Blogger Recognition Award’:
- Joie de vivre (Arohii, I can’t thank you enough for appreciating my initial posts when I was new to this world of blogging, and for being humble enough to be my blog’s first visitor and follower.)
- Chai & Biscuits (Josh, thank you for being so far the best critic (in a positive way) to almost every post on my blog. Your remarks are more than welcome.)
- Bold Blind Beauty (Thanks Stephanae, for sharing the same outlook and posting such lovely articles on your blog.)
- Cattie’s World (Cattie, I wish I encounter more blogger’s like you with whom I can have such detailed conversations on common topics.)
- Sharon Bonin-Pratt’s Ink Flare (Sharon, I truly thank you for acquainting bloggers like me to the field of classics – a world I absolutely admire! And also, for the lovely reviews you post on your blog to keep us updated.)
- Knitting with heart (I’m glad I could land on a blog like yours that is so inspiring in every way.)
- A Mile In My Shoes (Thanks for sharing your personal views on having blogging since one month – it was definitely something that gave a boost to my confidence level.)
- Shilpa Mary Cherain (I acknowledge you for having such strong opinions on topics that are usually ignored by many – keep the rhythm intact.)
- mySestina (Thanks a heap for praising my posts as well as helping me out to discover other bloggers on the same platform.)
- Haddon Musings (Bernadette, based on my inclinations, I guess, your blog is the ultimate podium to catch-up on topics covering almost every genus. Thanks a ton for that!)
- Myths of the Mirror (Thanks, for jotting the best detailed posts on topics that are so fascinating and engaging.)
- Travel | Food | Art (Your blog’s heading says it all! It envelopes some of the best articles with the finest photography.)
- thenewleaf2016 (Thank you for sharing such lovely, deep compilations with the perfect blend of words.)
- Alex Raphael (Alex, thanks for categorizing and awning every bit of my interest-area with such a neat blog.)
- Exploring The World | Going Skin Organic (Yours is a distinctive blog to follow because it shares the best remedies to cure every girl’s nightmare in a no-expensive, organic way. Thanks for doing so!)
I wish I could nominate more than 15 bloggers. But alas! I had to follow the stats. On that note, I wish every blogger all the very best in their blogging journey.
For all those being nominated for this award, if you choose to accept it (which I hope you will, with equal grace) then please follow the cited rules :
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Tag 15 other blogs/bloggers you want to acknowledge with the similar award.
Stay connected and happy blogging! 🙂